Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where the devil is my dinnertime sleeping pillow?

This is what happens to little girls who refuse to take their naps. Don't feel sorry for her. Really. Feel sorry for her extremely tired mama who wanted to take a nap right then too, but had to pick up all of the food on the floor, do the dishes, fold laundry, wipe down the counters and the table, give baths, clean up all the sand that fell out of people's pants, tuck kids into bed, wipe Ben's butt after he pooped (why is his poop schedule now ten minutes after he goes to bed no matter what time he goes to bed????), finish my own dinner, and watch a movie with my husband.

Do. Not. Feel. Sorry. For. Her.

(The movie was so cute, btw. I forget the title. It had Paul Rudd in it and the girl who used to be Jim's girlfriend on The Office. John says she has an adam's apple but I think she's pretty.)

No comments: