Thursday, October 22, 2009


Thank you so much to Brittany from Mommy Words for bestowing upon me the Over the Top blog award. Very cool. It’s right there above my OTHER award. (Not bragging or anything.)

The rules of the blog award are below.

The thing is, I haven’t yet chose recipients for the other award I’ve received. So it’s going to take me a few days to get it together and pick recipients for this one, too. I’m such a procrastinator, even on my own stinking blog. So sad.

Thanks again, Brittany. Everyone check out Mommy Words at www.mommywords.com/

Brittany writes funny, personal stories about her life with kids, builds large castles, listens to Regina Spektor, and occasionally passes out. All normal everyday stuff, I guess, but she makes it seem interesting.

Plus, she has a really cool blog layout that I am jealous of.
The rules of this award are to:

Answer the questions with only one worded answers.

Thank the blogger who gave it to you over and over and over… go over-the-top if you will…
Pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers…

The One Word Wonderful Answers Follow...

1. Where is your phone: Hmmm.
2.Your Hair: Tragedy.
3. Your Mother: MINE!
4. Your Father: Smart.
5. Favorite Food: Sugar.

6.Your dream last night: Oooh! Oooh! I’m going to break the one-word rule because it’s so rare anyone wants to hear about my dreams. Okay. So I was on this boat and we stopped at this tropical island and people kidnapped us but it wasn’t like Lost at all because there were roads and civilization and Banana Republic stores and then we went underground where there was this waterfall and sunlight even though we were underground and someone gave John a gun which made him happy and then we were on a plane and then I woke up because I had to pee.


7. Favorite Drinks: Ice-tea
8. Your dreams: Big.
9. What room are you in? Office.
10. Your Hobby: Daydreaming.
11.Your Fear: Loss.
12.Where do you want to be in six years? Here.
13.Where were you last night? Class.
14. Something you are not: Invisible.
15. Muffins: Jumbo.
16. Wish List Item: Laptop.
17.Where did you grow up? NYS.
18. Last thing you did? Yawned.
19.What are you wearing? Clothes?
20. Your TV: Sony?
21. Your Pets? NO.
22.Your friends: Jewels.
23. Your life: MINE.
24.Your Mood: Blasé.
25. Missing Someone: Naturally.
26.Vehicle: minivan (sigh)
27.Something you are not wearing:) Hat.
28. Your favorite store: Wegmans.
29. Favorite Color: Blue.
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning.
31. Last time you cried? Sunday.
32.Your Best Friend? Husband.
33. One place you go over and over? Prison. JK.
34.One person that emails you? Yes.
35. Favorite place to eat? Closed. (Sigh.) I guess I need a new one of those.

Thanks, Brittany!

No comments: